RODO information clause
Who is the controller of your personal data?
The controller of personal data within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter RODO):
- Inero Software sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Gdańsk, st. Trzy Lipy 3, 80-172 Gdańsk, entered in the register of entrepreneurs in the National Court Register by the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, VII Economic Department, under the number KRS 0000704853,
Contact with the data controller is possible via telephone numbers and forms indicated on the “Contact Us” page on the website www.uktruckcheck.com. The Data Protection Officer can be contacted via email at email@example.com.
What is the purpose and legal basis for processing personal data?
Your personal data will be processed for purposes related to the use of the services provided by Inero, in particular the UKTRUCKCHECK System, and will be processed on the basis of:
- Consent to the processing of personal data in connection with Article 6, paragraph. (1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation;
- Necessity for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take action at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract in connection with Art. 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation;
Provision of personal data is voluntary and failure to do so will prevent the proper use of the UKTRUCKCHECK System .
How long will personal data be processed?
Your personal data will be processed until:
- withdraw consent to the processing of your data when and to the extent that the basis for processing is consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal; or
- the expiration of the storage period for personal data in connection with the processing in question, or the redundancy of the data for the purpose of processing carried out by the controller, and there is no legal basis to process the personal data on any other legal basis;
- in connection with the performance of a legal obligation, until the statute of limitations for claims or the expiration of deadlines related to the obligation to archive data;
To whom may your personal information be shared?
Your personal data may be processed by third-party partners supporting our business processes, i.e., so-called “third-party partners. data recipients (processors), including, but not limited to, IT solution providers, technical support providers, third-party entities supporting the data controller in IT security, marketing or sales processes.
Your personal data will not be shared with other entities that will administer the data as separate data controllers, unless required by law or appropriate consent has been given to share certain personal data for the indicated purpose.
Personal data may be transferred to third countries only if the data controller has a proper legal basis, among others. based on an issued decision stating the appropriate degree of protection or subject to appropriate safeguards (e.g., binding corporate rules or standard contractual clauses).
What are the entitlements related to data protection?
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the right to request from the controller access to your personal data, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, as well as the right to object to processing and the right to data portability. The personal data controller does not intend to use automated decision-making techniques, including profiling.
What are the consequences of not providing personal information?
The provision of personal data is fully voluntary, and if personal data is not provided, the data controller will not be able to carry out the recruitment process.