Terms and Conditions for recurring payments fo UKTruckCheck
Terms used in the Terms and Conditions for recurring payments have the meanings given below:
Terms and Conditions – these Terms and Conditions setting out the rules and procedures for the use of the Cyclical Payments service provided electronically within the UKTRUCKCHCEK portal operated
Service provider – Inero Software, ul. Trzy Lipy 3, 80-172 Gdańsk, KRS: 0000704853, NIP: 5833272707, REGON: 368800280, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register in the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, VII Commercial Division of the National Court Register.
Customer – a natural person over 18 years of age, as well as a legal person and an organisational unit without legal personality but with legal capacity granted by law, who purchases or intends to purchase Services through the Internet Shop.
Account – a set of resources in the UKTRUCKCHECK system, provided by the Service Provider to the Client, marked with an individual name (login) and password, provided by the Client, in which the Client’s data and information about the Client’s activities within the Online Shop are stored.
Payment card – a card within the meaning of Art . 2 para 15a of the Payment Services Act of 19 August 2011 (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2022, item 2360, as amended) enabling online payments processed by Payment Operators.
Settlement Period – a strictly defined period of time, on a monthly basis understood as 30 consecutive days (not a calendar month), for which settlements are made for the use of Recurring Services.
Payment Operator – an entity operating a system enabling electronic payments:
Cyclical Payment – a method of payment by the Client for the Services, consisting of an automatic (without the Client’s involvement) withdrawal from the Client’s Payment Card of the amount due to the Service Provider for the Service provided.
Internet Shop Regulations – regulations specifying the principles of purchasing Services from the Internet Shop as well as terms and conditions of the Agreement, available at www.uktruckcheck.com.
Online Shop – an online platform operated by the Service Provider, according to the rules specified in the Rules of the Online Shop, on which the Service Provider conducts information and marketing activities, of an open nature, available in the domain www.UKTruckCheck.com.
Services – the services offered by the Service Provider and posted on the Service Provider’s Online Shop.
§2. General provisions
- These Terms and Conditions set out the terms and conditions for the use of and payment by automatic debit from the Customer’s account, for recurring Services purchased from the Service Provider’s Online Shop.
- In connection with the provision of the electronic service via the website, the Service Provider uses software and coding technology that ensures the security, confidentiality, privacy and integrity of the data and information transmitted.
- The commencement of the use of Recurring Payments by the Customer takes place at the time of acquisition of the Recurring Service, under which the Recurring Payment is understood.
- By purchasing Recurring Services and accepting these Terms and Conditions, the Customer agrees to make Recurring Payments.
§3. Payment card registration
- In order for the Customer to use Recurring Payments, it is necessary for the Customer to have a Payment Card and/or bank account or other form of payment that is supported by the Payment Operator (payment methods).
- Once the payment method has been selected, the Service Recipient is obliged to provide all the necessary data required by the Payment Provider, such as the Payment Card number, the expiry date of the Payment Card, the CVV/CVC code, the bank account number (registration of the payment method).
- The Customer’s consent to the use of Recurring Payments is given at the moment of entering the data referred to in points. 1 and 2 of this paragraph.
- 4. By accepting the Online Shop Terms and Conditions and the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, the Customer consents to the registration of the data indicated during the payment process referred to in paragraph 2 above.
- Payment transactions made in the Online Shop using a registered payment method are handled by the Payment Operators providing payment services within the operation of the Online Shop.
- Correct registration of the payment method results in the recording of the provided data by the Payment Operator and enables the Payment Operator to debit the Customer’s account periodically.
- The Customer is obliged to ensure the completeness and accuracy of the data recorded and stored by the Payment Provider and, in the event of a change to this data in order to use the Service, is obliged to register again.
- The customer is able to manage his/her own registered payment methods, by which is meant the possibility of registering new payment methods and deleting those already added.
- The use of Recurring Payments is voluntary. Cancellation of Cyclic Payments is possible at any time. In order to opt out of Recurring Payments, the Customer shall make the corresponding change in his Account in the Online Shop. The cancellation takes effect as soon as the Customer has made the change in his Account as specified in the preceding sentence.
- Cancellation of a Recurring Payment does not imply termination or expiry of the Agreement. All charges for the Services shall continue to accrue
- The use of the Recurring Payment service does not involve the opening of a bank or payment account.
- The Customer undertakes to ensure that there are sufficient funds in the bank account indicated when choosing the Cyclical Payment method to cover the amount due for the Service. These funds should be available in the account in an amount that makes it possible to collect the amount due for the Recurring Payment and in such a time frame that it is possible to collect these funds in compliance with the deadlines set out in the following paragraphs.
- The Payment Operator shall periodically debit from the Customer’s account a monetary amount equivalent to the monthly fee due for the Services. The amount of the monetary amount due depends on the Service variant selected by the Customer.
- The Payment Operator shall debit the amount of money due from the Customer’s bank account on the first day of each Settlement Period.
- The Settlement Period is 30 calendar days and is calculated from the date of conclusion of the Agreement. The dates of the Settlement Periods are visible in the Customer Account.
- 5. Failure of the Customer or the Service Provider to effectively terminate the Agreement in accordance with the rules set out in the Online Shop Terms and Conditions shall result in the continued provision of the Services and the charging of fees in accordance with the order.
§5. Final provisions
- The provision of services by electronic means referred to in these Terms and Conditions shall take place in Polish or in English in accordance with the applicable laws of the Republic of Poland (RP).
- In matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions, generally applicable provisions of the law shall apply, in particular the Act of 23 April 1964 Civil Code and the Act of 18 July 2002 on electronic provision of services and provisions of the Rules and Regulations of the Internet Shop located at www.uktruckcheck.com.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be amended and repealed in accordance with the procedure set out in the Rules of the Online Shop.
- These Rules of Procedure are effective as of 1.03.2023